Semper Phone

Effortless
LEARNING

  • Improve effortlessly – just by living your life
  • Learn while waiting for your apps to load
  • Recommended by 5 universities
  • Community of over 1,000,000 learners
  • 50,000+ expert-made packs, or create your own
"One of the best learning apps" - CNET
  • Apple Play Store
  • Install Semper from the Play Store
這句英語怎麼說

這句英語怎麼說

Last update 

這句英語怎麼說

Items (319)

  • 讓我自我介紹一下

    I don't believe we've met yet.

  • 我很怕生

    I'm uncomfortable around people I don't know.

  • 我的家人都住在北海道

    Everyone in my family lives in Hokkaido.

  • 我父親以前是藝術家

    My father used to be an artist.

  • 我有我的原則

    I have my principles.

  • 我變瘦了

    I lost some weight.

  • 昨天好不容易把作業寫完

    I managed to finish my homework yesterday.

  • 我把夾克拿去改了

    I had my jacket altered.

  • 我的貓死了

    My cat died.

  • 這是一些微不足道的東西…

    Here‘s a little something for you.

  • 當自己家,別拘束

    Make yourself at home.

  • 你住在哪裡

    Do you live around here?

  • 你知道日本首相是誰嗎

    Do you know who the prime minister of Japan is?

  • 再見

    See you around./ Take care.

  • 你的狗和這隻同品種嗎

    Is this the same kind of dog as yours?

  • 我跟他打了招呼

    We exchanged greetings.

  • 你覺得我的車子怎樣?

    What do you think of my car?

  • 我可以約你出來嗎?

    Can I call you sometime?

  • 我可以打電話給你嗎?

    Can I give you a call?

  • 我們就玩到這裡結束吧!

    Let's end the game.

  • 給他掌聲鼓勵

    Please give him a hand.

  • 我跟她感情很好

    I get along great with her.

  • 跟她在一起很快樂

    I had a good time with her.

  • 我跟醫生結了婚

    I married a doctor.

  • 失陪一下

    I need to excuse myself.

  • 可以和我交往嗎?

    Would you go out with me?

  • 我想吐

    I feel funny.

  • 好的時侯說一聲

    Say when.

  • 我需要一些零錢

    I need some change.

  • 你的職業是?

    What do you do?

  • 我現在生氣得不得了

    I'm really upset now.

  • 再說一次

    Come again?

  • 今天真是糟透了

    I'm feeling really beat-up today.

  • 可以幫我一下嗎

    Can you help me out?

  • 你在懷疑我嗎?

    Are you questioning me?

  • 他們把我當笨蛋耍

    They made fun of me.

  • 我電腦怪怪的

    My computer isn't in very good shape.

  • 我絕對不幹

    I'm quitting for good.

  • 可以修一下這台影印機嗎?

    Could you look at this copy machine?

  • 真是求之不得啊

    I couldn't ask for more.

  • 這多少錢?

    What's it going for?

  • 借一下廁所

    I need to use your bathroom.

  • 這裡有廁所嗎?

    Is there one around here?

  • 不客氣

    Don't mention it.

  • 交給我吧

    Say no more.

  • 我被傳染感冒了

    I got a cold.

  • 我完全同意你

    You can say that again.

  • 他很有品德

    He has character.

  • 他這個人怪怪的

    He is a character.

  • 他自作自受

    He ask for it.

  • 我完全無法理解

    Do YOU understand that?

  • 吃到飽

    all-you-can-eat

  • 他很煩人

    He's a trying person.

  • 他很賤

    He's dirty.

  • 最近去看電影吧

    Let's go to a movie sometime.

  • 換你了

    You're up.

  • 你在想什麼,怎麼會這麼說?

    Where are you coming from?

  • 她放我鴿子

    She stood me up.

  • 誰料的到

    You never know.

  • 好想見你

    I'm anxious to see you.

  • 真衰!

    Just my luck!

  • 你要付現還是刷卡?

    Cash or charge?

  • 還不少

    Quiet a few=not a few =a good few

  • 很少

    just a few=only a few

  • 不好意思,你的名字是?

    I'm sorry, you're...

  • 可以跟你拜託一下嗎

    Can I ask you a favor?

  • 他說我壞話

    He called me names.

  • 你結婚了嗎?

    Anyone special in your life?

  • 她過世了

    She passed away.

  • 我看不行吧

    I hope you're right.

  • 說服他是你的工作

    It's your job to break him down.

  • 我就是【電話中】

    This is him.

  • 這樣你可以嗎

    Will that work for you?

  • 你贊成誰的意見?

    Who are you with?

  • 用別的思考方式想想看

    Think outside the box.

  • 那家公司快不行了

    That company has lost it.

  • 你覺得怎樣?

    What do you say?

  • 我需要你的支持

    I need you behind me on this.

  • 我覺得不是那樣

    That's what you say.

  • 我也贊成

    That's what I say.

  • 請讓我試試看

    Give me a try.

  • 你方便嗎?

    Can you make it?

  • 交給我

    Leave it to me.

  • 一切順利

    Everything‘s under control.

  • 我該拿這怎麼辦呢?

    How should I put this?

  • 請問你在哪裡上班?

    May I ask whom you're with?

  • 不可原諒!

    That does it!

  • 常有的事

    These things happen.

  • 你可以跟我一起來嗎?

    Do you think you could come with me?

  • 他是個油嘴滑舌的騙子

    He's a fast talker.

  • 我完全不懂

    I have no idea.

  • 我束手無策了

    This is a terrible fix.

  • 感謝你助我一臂之力

    Thanks for the break.

  • 他很有幹勁

    He has drive.

  • 還不錯呀

    It's not half bad.

  • 住手!

    That's enough.

  • 你想幹嘛?

    What do you think you're doing?

  • 你最好認真一點

    You'd better shape up.

  • 時間差不多了

    It's about time.

  • 這實在太優秀了

    This is exceptional.

  • 再給我一次機會

    Give me another shot.

  • 到目前為止還可以

    So far, so good.

  • 怎麼會!?

    What do you know!

  • 現在幾點?

    Do you have the time?

  • 可以跟我交往嗎?

    Would you go out with me?

  • 你有男女朋友嗎?

    Are you seeing anyone?

  • 他恣意妄為

    He got his way.

  • 我要上廁所

    I have to go (to the bathroom).

  • 你結婚了嗎?

    Anyone special in your life?

  • 我請客

    It's on me.

  • 謝謝,不用了

    Thanks, but no thanks.

  • 怎麼會?

    How come?

  • 我跟他不合

    He puts me off.

  • 他丟下她一個人

    He walked out on her.

  • 已經是極限了

    I've had it.

  • 絕對不行

    Not on your life.

  • 正是如此!

    Now you're talking.

  • 你真會說話(讚美我)

    You made my day.

  • 振作一點

    Pull yourself together.

  • 該走了

    Gotta roll.

  • 話不能這麼說吧

    Don't put it that way.

  • 我這麼說好了

    Let me put it this way.

  • 說明白一點吧

    Give it to me straight.

  • 怎麼可能?

    That'll be the day.

  • 又來了

    Here we go again.

  • 什麼都不用帶喔

    Just bring yourself.

  • 他是個大騙子

    He's full of it.

  • 我只告訴你阿

    This is between you and me.

  • 就看你自己阿

    It's up to you.

  • 輕鬆啦

    No sweat.

  • 請自便

    Knock yourself out.

  • 你這麼做有什麼用?

    What's the use?

  • 我再也無法忍受

    I can't stand it.

  • 看看誰在這裡!

    Look who's here.

  • 他可是個大人物

    He's really something.

  • 我出去囉

    I'm outta here.

  • 我很忙

    I'm tied up.

  • 答應我

    Give me your word.

  • 你到底怎麼了

    What's gotten into you?

  • 別多管閒事

    Speak for yourself.

  • 事情就只有這樣而已

    That's all there is to it.

  • 我對那真的不在行

    That's not really my thing.

  • 時間給你決定

    You name the time.

  • 你在不爽什麼?

    What are you unhappy about?

  • 外帶,謝謝

    I'd like take out, please.

  • 我要訂位,禮拜六晚上七點,五個人

    I would like to make a reservation for 7 o'clock on saturday night. There will be five of us.

  • 請問最近的捷運站怎麼去?

    Could you please tell me how to get to the nearest MRT Station?

  • 我真的不是故意的

    I didn't do it on purpose.

  • 我會請他回你電話

    I will ask him to call you back.

  • 可以刷卡嗎?

    Can I use a credit card?

  • 請等一下,我在電話中

    Wait for a minute,please; I am talking on the phone now.

  • 不要客氣,自己來

    Please make yourself at home.

  • 我要掛電話了

    I'm going to hang up.

  • 我考慮看看

    I'll think about it.

  • 地板髒了,該拖一拖了

    The floor‘s dirty. Please clean it.

  • 四點去幫我接小孩

    Please pick up my kids at 4.

  • 今天要做資源回收

    Today we have to put out the recycled trash.

  • 幫寶寶換一下尿布

    The baby needs changing.

  • 等一下把房間整理一下

    Please give the room a quick clean later.

  • 麻煩擦一下桌子

    Please dust the table.

  • 浴室該清了

    The bathroom needs cleaning.

  • 我會晚點回來

    I'll be coming home late.

  • 請把衣服折好

    Please fold the clothes well.

  • 碗沒洗乾淨

    The bowls are not really clean enough.

  • 幫我燙襯衫

    Please iron the shirt for me.

  • 幫我接一下電話

    Please answer the phone for me.

  • 幫我把這件衣服送乾洗

    Please send the clothes to a dry cleaner for me.

  • 天氣很好,把棉被拿出去曬一曬

    The weather is pretty good; please hang out the quilts.

  • 把冷氣開強一點

    Please turn up the air-conditioning.

  • 把冰箱裡過期的食物丟掉

    Please thraw away the outdated food from the fridge.

  • 陽台的花要記得澆水

    Please remember to water the flowers on the balcony.

  • 把馬桶刷一刷

    Please clean the toilet bowl.

  • 要下雨了,先去收衣服

    It's going to rain, please get the clothes in first.

  • 這個禮拜六你可以休假

    You can take this saturday off.

  • 把這個拿到樓下去

    Please take this downstairs.

  • 幫我把這個DVD拿去還

    Please return this DVD to the shop for me.

  • 今天晚餐吃什麼

    What's for dinner tonight?

  • 我們今天晚上吃義大利麵好不好?

    Is it OK to have pasta tonight?

  • 不要太挑食

    Don't be picky about food.

  • 我早上通常只喝一杯咖啡

    I usually have only a cup of coffee in the morning.

  • 今晚要不要去吃宵夜?

    Would you like a late-night snack?

  • 剩下好多菜,幫忙吃一點

    There are many dishes left, please have some more.

  • 中午去吃炸雞好了

    Let's have fried chicken for lunch.

  • 這道菜味道怎麼樣?

    What's it like?

  • 你要加胡椒或鹽嗎?

    Would you like to add some pepper or salt?

  • 會不會太鹹?

    Let me know if it's too Salty.

  • 你敢吃辣嗎?

    Do you dare to taste something spicy?

  • 你還要再一點嗎?

    Would you like some more?

  • 啊~每次都吃這一家喔?

    Oh, why do we come to this restaurant all the time?

  • 這些菜涼了,可不可以熱一下?

    The dishes are getting cold, could you reheat them?

  • 我不喜歡吃麵食

    I am not fond of noodles.

  • 我不吃牛肉

    I am not a big beef eater.

  • 你有吃飽嗎?

    Are you full yet?

  • 晚餐要出去吃嗎?

    Are we going to dine out tonight?

  • 這包吐司好像過期了

    The packet of bread seems past its expiration date.

  • 我們叫外送披薩吧

    Let's get pizza delivered.

  • 今天要穿哪一件衣服呢

    What shall I wear today?

  • 今年流行低腰牛仔褲

    Low-cut jeans are in this year.

  • 這雙鞋子跟你的衣服很搭

    These shoes match your clothes.

  • 上班可以穿牛仔褲嗎

    Are we allowed to wear jeans at work?

  • 你畫起妝真不一樣

    You look really different with makeup.

  • 這件毛衣真好看

    This sweater looks gorgeous.

  • 你毛衣穿反了

    You put your sweater on inside out.

  • 這樣搭起來好看嗎

    Do these go well together?

  • 我想去剪頭髮

    I would like to have a hair cut.

  • 這件襯衫很適合你

    This shirt looks great on you.

  • 他褲子破了個洞

    There is a tear in his pants.

  • 週末我都會睡到自然醒

    On weekends, I sleep as long as I like.

  • 你睡得很熟,叫都叫不醒

    You slept like a dog, whatever I tried, I just couldn't wake you up.

  • 我今天要早點睡

    Today, I have to go to bed earlier.

  • 幫我拿包衛生紙

    Please get me a pack of bathroom tissue.

  • 這齣連續劇很難看

    This soap opera is terrible.

  • 不要一直轉台啦

    Stop channel surfing, will you.

  • 我鼻塞得很嚴重

    I have a seriously stuffy nose.

  • 快送急診

    Hurry up. Get him into emergency.

  • 快叫救護車

    Quick! Call an ambulance at once.

  • 我好像吃壞肚子了

    I seem to have eaten something bad.

  • 我要訂紐約到台北的機票

    I would like to buy a airplane ticket from New York to Taipei.

  • 我想要靠窗的位子

    I prefer a window seat.

  • 班機會延誤多久

    How long is the delay?

  • 可以給我們排在一起的座位嗎

    Can we get two seats together?

  • 我可以換座位嗎

    Could I change my seat?

  • 你的行李超重了

    Your luggage is over the weight limit.

  • 你這趟旅行的目地是?

    What is the purpose of your trip?

  • 你打算停留多久

    How long do you plan to stay?

  • 這是我自己要用的

    This is for personal use.

  • 我的行李遺失了

    My luggage is lost.

  • 我們會在哪裡轉機

    Where do we catch our connecting flight?

  • 我們中途會停留多久

    How long is the stop over?

  • 台灣和澳洲的時差是多少

    What's the time difference between Australia and Taiwan?

  • 到倫敦還要多久

    How long does it take to get to London?

  • 我們訂了一間雙人房

    We already reserved a double room.

  • 一間房一晚多少錢

    What's the overnight charge for one room?

  • 我被鎖在房間外面了

    I locked myself out of my room.

  • 請把這餐記在我的房帳上

    Please charge it to my room.

  • 我們好像迷路了

    We seem to be lost.

  • 請問到博物館要在那一站下車

    Where should I get off for the museum?

  • 我的牛排要八分熟

    I would like to have my steak cooked medium-well.

  • 老闆再來一份壽司

    Sir, one more plate of Sushi, please.

  • 我不想吃炒麵

    I don't feel like having fried noodles.

  • 請幫我打包

    Please wrap it up.

  • 明天我們去逛街好不好

    Let's go shopping tomorrow, OK?

  • 百貨公司正在換季拍賣

    The department stores are having sales.

  • 你們明天有營業嗎

    Are you open tomorrow?

  • 這件衣服適合我嗎

    Do you think this suits me?

  • 請幫我把褲子改短一點

    Please make these pants a bit shorter.

  • 你們有在改衣服嗎

    Do you do alterations?

  • 這件褲子有藍色的嗎

    Do you have these pants in blue?

  • 這件衣服有大一號的嗎

    Do you have this in a large size?

  • 可以算便宜一點嗎

    Could you give me a discount?

  • 這個有我的尺寸嗎

    Do you have this in my size?

  • 有分期付款嗎

    Could I pay in installment?

  • 我要買上班穿的套裝

    I'm looking for a suit for work.

  • 可以給我看櫥窗裡的那條項鍊嗎

    Can you show me the necklace in the showcase?

  • 這裡一共多少錢

    How much in total?

  • 這些襪子是買二送一嗎

    Are these socks buy two get one free?

  • 你空閒時都會做什麼

    What do you do in your free time?

  • 我好久沒看電影了

    I haven't been to the movies in a long time.

  • 晚上去喝一杯如何

    How about going out for a drink tonight?

  • 現在很塞,搭捷運好了

    There's a traffic jam now. Let's take the MRT.

  • 請在下一個紅綠燈停車

    Please drop me off at the next set of traffic lights.

  • 真想去巴里島做SPA

    I wish to stay at a SPA bath in Bali.

  • 好久不見

    I haven't seen you for a long time.

  • 你是傑夫嗎

    Aren't you Jeff?

  • 你家人還好嗎

    How is your family?

  • 聽說你過得不錯

    I heard that you are doing well.

  • 我都快認不出你來了

    I hardly recognised you.

  • 你怎麼變得這麼瘦

    How come you look so thin now?

  • 久仰大名,終於見到你本人了

    I've heard a lot about you. It's great to finally meet you.

  • 我常聽我妹提起你

    My sister often speaks of you.

  • 這是我的好朋友李麥可

    This is Mike Lee, a good friend of mine.

  • 我們之前有通過電話

    We have spoken on the phone before.

  • 不好意思,你叫什麼名字?

    I'm sorry, what was your name?

  • 最近工作怎麼樣

    How's everything at work recently?

  • 你的偶像是誰

    Do you have any heroes?

  • 你這個週末有安排什麼活動嗎

    Do you have any special plan for this weekend?

  • 天氣多變化,小心身體

    The weather is changeable; take care of yourself.

  • 我請你喝杯咖啡

    Let me buy you a cup of coffee.

  • 我最近錢花得很兇

    I've been overspending lately.

  • 我第一次來這裡

    I've never been here before.

  • 有空來坐坐

    Drop in any time.

  • 抱歉,我有事要先走了

    Excuse me, I have to go because I need to be somewhere.

  • 下次再聊

    Speak to you again soon.

  • 代我向你爸媽問好

    Please give my regards to your parents.

  • 下次見面不知道是什麼時侯了

    I wonder when we will meet again.

  • 改天再聚聚

    Let's get together again.

  • 你要不要跟我們去看電影

    Would you like to see a movie with us?

  • 你可以幫我買午餐嗎

    Could you bring some lunch for me?

  • 別讓我為難

    Please don't make things difficult for me.

  • 我今天不想出門

    I don't feel like going out today.

  • 再說吧

    Let's talk about it another time.

  • 沒辦法,我這個月的手頭很緊

    No way, I am quiet short of cash this month.

  • 我真不知道該怎麼感謝你

    I can't thank you enough.

  • 真是太感激你了

    I really appreciate what you've done.

  • 謝謝你的關心

    Thank you for your concern.

  • 謝謝你等我

    Sorry to keep you waiting.

  • 想想辦法吧

    Do something about it.

  • 怎麼這麼久

    Why is it taking so long?

  • 請不要插隊

    Please don't cut in.

  • 你有什麼不滿

    Is there a problem?

  • 你簡直是強人所難

    You really give people a hard time.

  • 你只會說不會做

    That's easy for you to say.

  • 我真是太幸運了

    Lucky me.

  • 從來沒那麼開心過

    I've never been so happy.

  • 你人真好

    It's so kind of you.

  • 可惡

    Damn it!

  • 我快被氣死了

    I'm furious.

  • 把那句話收回去

    Take that back.

  • 我快崩潰了

    I'm under a lot of stress.

  • 發生這種事我覺得很難過

    I feel so sorry for what happened.

  • 這真是出乎我意料之外

    It was totally unexpected.

  • 怎麼會發生這種事

    How could such a thing happened?

  • 你在開玩笑嗎

    Is this a joke?

  • 你在開玩笑吧

    Is this a joke?

  • 這都是你為我做的嗎

    You did all this for me?

  • 我的努力都白費了

    All my efforts have been in vain.

  • 你真的不跟我們去喔

    Are you sure you won't go with us?

  • 你到底還要多久

    How much longer do you need?

  • 他又開始了

    There he goes again.